3-5th Grade Student Voting Form 2019-2020
What grade are you in?
Which books have you read on this year's list? Put a check by EVERY book you read. (Select at least 3 titles)
A Boy Called BAT
CROWN: An Ode to the Fresh Cut
Give Bees a Chance
Grace Hopper: Queen of Computer Code
Imagine That: How Dr. Seuss Wrote the Cat in the Hat
Jake the Fake Keeps It Real
The Explorers: The Door in the Alley
The Princess and the Peas
Wedgie & Gizmo
VOTE for your favorite book. Select just ONE
1. Army Brats
3. A Boy Called BAT
4. CROWN: An Ode to the Fresh Cut
5. Give Bees a Chance
6. Grace Hopper: Queen of Computer Code
7. Imagine That: How Dr. Seuss Wrote the Cat in the Hat
8. Jake the Fake Keeps It Real
11. Sled Dog
12. The Explorers: The Door in the Alley
13. The Princess and the Peas
14. Wedgie & Gizmo
I learned something by reading these books.
Reading these books makes me want to go to the library and read more.
Thank you for participating in the LYRC Program! Click the "Submit" button to send your responses.